Thursday, July 28, 2016


The traffic nightmare

Drive in Miami, and the rest of the county, is becoming an act of heroism, especially drivers of the 3rd age, go driving in any city. The traffic of course have incremented in exaggerated proportions, due population increment, but it is not an excuse to don’t have a system that organized and implement reforms to the traffic. The transit department of Miami Dade and peripheries cities, is terrible, in fact to the whole nation cities. I began my crusade five years ago, I contacted city officials, and federal transit departments, DOT, and others agencies, without a response, nevertheless I will continue until the administration of the traffic department of every city and the Federal department of transportation listen to me. In fact, I have the traffic solution of USA and the whole world:

1-      The synchronization of the traffic lights to the principal avenues and streets.

2-      The frizzing the red light in every intersection, all four lights at least 5to10 seconds.

3-      Installation of speed bump, in every stop at least 10 feet before the stop sign.

4-      Installation of speed bump in every four traffic lights.

By this actions there is no need for traffic camera, and instead monetary penalty, the violator will pay with community labor, e.g. swiping the street painting the speed bump in yellow, mowing the grass, and other community services.

I am sure that the politician will protest this disposition, because it imply les ingress to the treasury chest of the city government, and this is detrimental for the politician’s pockets, but for the contrary, will stabilized traffic, less accidents, less death, and at the long run, the city will save money. Only the lawyer, the cameras company, and their associates (judges) for sure will protest emphatically. At the end lives will be save, that what is important.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INMiXqP8vI0

No comments:

Post a Comment